Thursday 16 June 2016

Cosmetic Fairy Purchases


I have recently purchased some items from a website called Cosmetic Fairy and this is a website which sells decent makeup for less money. On this website when you spend £5.00 you are given a free gift. Once you spend £10.00 you get free delivery on top of the free gift. When you spend £15.00 you get a second free gift and when you spend £20.00 you get an offer on top of everything else.

The first item that I bought was a 'Fashionista custom design empty mirrored palette- black' and this was 99p. This is a small black, plastic palette which is for single eyeshadows or blushers. On the top of the palette it says Fashionista in a dark grey in different sizes. It has a decent mirror that you can see when you open it. As I had 4 loose eyeshadows I decided to put these in there. Although, there are 4 holes in the bottom under each section so I had to put a plain piece of card in each of the sections to make sure they didn't fall out.





The second product in which I bought was a 'L'oreal color riche gel infused eyeshadow little beiuge dress 206 (nude)'. This was £2.95. When I received this  it was smashed. This eyeshadow is very pigmented and this is my go to eyeshadow at the moment. It is a shimmery nude and I find that it looks really nice with a neutral look. I love the packaging and it has a clear top which is surrounded by a gold boarder and says 'L'oreal Paris' in gold writing on the square.



I bought two lip-glosses. The first one was the 'L'oreal caresse lip-gloss Eve 400'. This was only 99p but is very good quality and I love the packaging. It is gold and between the product and the applicator it shows what the colour is like. When I first got it I thought that the colour was too bright for me but once I applied it to my lips I loved it. The second lip-gloss I purchased was 'L'oreal glam shine 6ml lip-gloss juicy rose glow 400' and this one was £3.49. This mainly adds a shine to your lips so it goes really nicely with neutral makeup or even if you aren't wearing makeup it would look nice. I like the packaging, it has a silver top and you can just see the product on the bottom section. Again, this product isn't sticky and doesn't feel heavy on your lips, It is long lasting and is nice to wear on a day-to-day basis.


I purchased 2 nail varnishes with this order and the first one is the 'L'oreal color riche  nail polish varnish sex on the peach 306' and this is a light peachy colour. I only had to put a couple of coats on to get the colour out properly which I love. If you want it to last longer before it starts to chip you just need to put a clear top layer ontop of it once it dries, like you do with other nail varnishes. The packaging is really nice as it has  a gold lid and the bottom it is see-through so that the nail varnish can be seen. The second nailvarnish I purchased was the 'L'oreal color riche nail varnish Marie Antoinette 202' which was also 99p. This is again great quality and has the same packaging. This is a light pink nail varnish and it again only needed a couple of coats.

Sex on the Peach
Marie Antoine



















The last product I got was my free gift and it was the 'Constance Carroll CCUK kohl eyeliner pencil black 1'. I found that this was easy to use. It has plain black packaging with gold writing and a clear lid. This is a good quality product.



Altogether I spent £10.40 with free shipping  and also earned 40 fairy points. Even though these products are cheaper they are still great quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment