Thursday 4 February 2016

Zoella Products

Zoella is one of my favourite youtubers and I was given some of her products for Christmas. These 3 products came in a set, including a body mist, a body lotion and a head band. The packaging in which contains these products is eye catching and the colours that are on it go well together.

The perfume bottle looks very attractive and the colours look nice together. The bottle is clear and there are small white dots on the back of the bottle. This perfume is called 'Blissful Mistful' which is written in gold on the front. It has a fruity, fresh scent.

The body lotion in this set is called 'Creamy Madly Dreamy'. It is attractive packaging, It has a pretty gold pattern on the top and bottom of the tube and has a pink lid. This product is a good size, it is quite small so you can fit it into your handbag without taking up much space; or if you want to take it away with you it is easy to fit in a small bag. This body lotion makes your skin smell nice and it makes it smooth. It has a creamy texture and scent.
 



I use the head band to keep my hair out of my face when I am using face masks and sometimes when I am applying my make up. This helps as it prevents face mask and make up, such as, foundation, from getting in your hair. I think that the colours are really nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment